Monday, 6 May 2013

The World I call 'mine'


The world I call ‘mine’


A crush i thought so mere
Till then losing you wasn’t a fear
Just a friendship that’s all I longed
‘coz there was nothing more to which I belonged
But slowly this friendship whispered a different sound
Though we became friends but my feelings knew no bound
It was the eye that brought the tear
When reality said u’l never be near
Never knew when I fell in love with you..
Never knew what love I is till I met you..
I know u’l never be mine
And with you my name will never rhyme
But inexplicable is the feeling I hold
Lost it’l get one day unseen and untold
However hard I try it to mould
It doesn’t want to leave neither does it fold
What do I do I don’t have a clue
All I know from the core its true
How I wish to be yours forever
It’s a feeling deep inside and it will remain there
Strangely I never felt this way before
It’s no new yet so pure
It’s so tough to let you go
When I am sure my feelings are not for show
How can I forget you in a blink
When you hold every moment to the life I link
When you have given life a wonderful meaning
With a fresh start and a new beginning
How do I say you how amazing you are
Words are not enough to explain it for sure
How do I say what u mean to me
Words fall short as feelings are deeper than the sea
Unknowingly you have given my life a wonderful meaning
With you every day seems a new beginning
Perhaps you never felt the way I did
Its just from my side sheltered by a shield
You help me breathe the fragrance of my own world
A touch of your closeness makes me get curled
Curled in the lit’l shell of mine
Which won’t ever be seen nor will it shine
It’s the place I shall never like to share
Coz it holds all memories of us which I’ll never spare
How do I say how much you mean to me
It’s not a common felling which u’l never get to see
Coz the world knows u’l never be with me…
I learnt to sacrifice the love I hold
Let it remain to me but to the rest untold
Just your happiness that’s all I long to see
That’s all I can ask for and that’s a wish from me
You completed my world where I wish to get lost
But to you neither will it bother nor will it cost
As you are already someone elses the mind speaks
The heart knows it all but still it seeks
Someone who will never be its..
Who’l never come to know how it beats..

3 comments: