Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Passing Moments




PASSING MOMENTS
 
Let me hold the moment
As passing time calls to lament
Because it’s time for you to leave
And my speech don’t have words to weave
All I can say to you
That you are one of the very few
Whom I held so close to me
In whom a precious friend I see
With me to give I’ve got nothing
Only this little piece of writing
The day to leave has come too fast
But I wish this friendship to forever last
Wish you the very best in life
May you achieve all that you thrive .

A WISH FOR  A FRIEND
The day has come for you to leave..
Yet I have nothing with me to give.
I know the day will come when you will reach the sky,
U can do it with a little bit of try.
Just want to let you know that I am really glad!
For you I am happy, but somewhere sad.
Sad because I will never see you again,
And the thought of parting really gives me pain.
I don't know why this?and it sound so weird.
But just a feeling that needs to be shared.
I wish you,  the very best in life!
May you achieve all that you thrive.

( There are friends whom you dont want to let go but eventually they have to leave for some reasons and then the distance...)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment