O Mind!
O mind ! where do u wander away
When I need you to be still, you make me sway.
When I want you to be my sight
You take me to places that looks more bright
But its not always that I want to be there
Why don’t you ever listen to what I care
I need to be through with this piece of knowledge
I cant bear to be someplace else away from the flowage
As I need to be present in the moment
And complete it all even when you torment.
So don’t take me to a place so far
Be with me fearless the one I can hold near.
When I am with you, you neednot fear
You can be yourself and I’l love you that way my dear.
(The mind never listens and specially when you have to learn something to get through :)
Like this one... Its not as elegiac.. its a cheerful one
ReplyDelete