My Promise
Give me the love you want to share
And I promise to bring it up with care
Like a child is a mother’s own
I would caress it until it’s completely grown
I would live with it till the end
And its every pain I promise to mend
I would hold with it my own life
And there’s nothing more for which I’ll strive
A smile is what I always meant
And butterflies of happiness I wish to send
To the very love you lend
Whom I never let to bend
Bend not even in times of tears
And not even in times of fears
I’ll make sure to hold it up right
To overcome every hurdle and to make it fight
Fight against all the odds
Fight against even the words
The words that seem harsh more than it pretend
The words I believe that u never intend.
Defined love in a beautiful way..
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful
ReplyDeleteGood hai..i like the part where it goes "And its every pain I promise to mend"
ReplyDeletekar joono ? very nice :)
ReplyDelete