Tuesday, 7 May 2013

In the Shimmer



In the Shimmer

As I walk by the river all alone
Without a fear in the silent dark
I see you watching me all over
Whispering to the river my nameless past..
You have been the unspoken witnesser
To my lost love the silent observer
You must be knowing I shall meet him never
The feel of his touch is gone forever
Then why do you still stare at me?
Like you glance at the sail in the sea
Why do u still keep my hopes alive?
When you see me from my love deprive.
Is  that you who is calming me?
Holding gently as he used to be
As I close my eyes I could feel his breath
I shiver but now I don’t want a rest
I want to be taken away with him
Disapearing in the shimmer of the dim
Looking at you I can see him through
In you my love found a name so true
As droplets took a shelter on my lip
You wipe the tears  with the bracing wisp
Not even letting a teardrop fall
You bestow a rebirth to my soul, my everything and my all...

(Its about a lady whose lover deprived her and left her alone but she doesnt feel lonely anymore as she finds her love in the moon)




1 comment: