Preciously days
When life sounds low and there
is nowhere to go,
Sitting alone everything seems
so hollow
There aint any room for me it
seems
And darkness without a ray of
hope it feels
Is it what I am worth?
Or is everything in me in
dearth?
Should I believe that it’s just
a phase?
And it’s all God’s plan that I
face?
For everyone life seems at
ease
Why not for me does it exist?
Did they too face hardships along?
It might not have been for so
long!
Exhaustions and frustrations
come my way
As each day pass without a
glimpse of ray
Is it really this hard to take?
Or am I making it worse for
the sake
What about the worth of every
minute I spare
Ask the person in pain who could
be breathing his last air
He might be wanting to live
another moment
And to live a life devoid of
lament.
Then why is it that I feel so
lost
When I have everything I need
the most
It’s a new life that is being
gifted to me today
And I am thankful to wake up
to see another day
Its destiny we write and in
our choice of words
There’s no obstacle except us to
block our roads.
Beautifully framed
ReplyDeleteBeautifully framed
ReplyDelete