Wednesday, 11 June 2014

You are a blessing...



You are a blessing: Koli
I wonder the benevolence of Almighty
To bring you to the earth and heal the cruelty
In silence you face the harsh reality
And with a kind heart you accept the brutality
Has God come down himself in you
I believe noone will be born who can ever replace you
How can you be so warm and compassionate?
With a smile on your face how do you accept all hatred .
I pray to the mother who gave birth to a son like you
You are God’s messenger among a selected few
You live in my heart and keep it alive
I bestow my blessings for whatever you strive
You are the beat of the purest heart
You bring with you the holiest path
The path that discovers better ways of living
Leading to the means of happiness that everyone is thriving.



No comments:

Post a Comment